Go Live Radio Show

Go Live Radio Show
Hip Hop and Beyond

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mixtape Of The Month-DaFuture "Back To The Future"

Yo, it's been a minute since I posted a blog. Since I started doing videos and working on music, I have neglected you people. I apologize for that. Coming back at you strong in April with a new mixtape of the month from my homie Da Future. Da Future is from Richmond, so you know I had to rep for my city. But Da Future doesnt get love because he's from Richtown. Oh no... Da Future can spit...He's one of the dopest rappers I ever met while working at the 9 to 5..lol. His 1st solo project following the collaboration with Eye-Q on "Time 2 Get Paid" I present to you $tack Up Records latest Masterpiece "Back 2 DaFuture". Click here for the link------->>>> http://tweetmymixtape.com/5117dg
And enjoy...#GoLive

1 comment: