Go Live Radio Show

Go Live Radio Show
Hip Hop and Beyond

Friday, May 10, 2013

Go Live Radio Artist Spotlight Of The Month: Cool Cliff: The Dude With The Lazer Trigger


 
 
Good Evening Party People. I have a story to tell that involves our Artist Spotlight of the month, Cool Cliff Lazer Trigger. Bocaine, my long time friend & Union soldier sent me a text about 3 months ago talking about how dope his cousin Cool Cliff is. Bocaine made me aware that Cool Cliff was hip hop to the fullest. I had the pleasure of meeting Cool Cliff at Mont G's video shoot a while ago(I say a while because the video is done, it's just that G does not want me to put it out there yet until HE'S ready..lol). Cliff was real quiet around me, so I did not know that he was a producer/mc.
Anyway, I had my hands full with Go Live Radio duties & also editing video for a wedding couple & a couple of musicians. Bocaine even sent me a email of songs from Cool Cliff & his crew at the time, that I did not bother to listen to. It wasn't that I didn't want to listen to the music, it was just that I was too busy to.
Lets fast forward it to 2 days ago. Bocaine hits me up and ask, "Roc, did you check out that email yet?" I was sitting at home doing nothing productive, so when I got that text, I went straight to my computer and pulled up the email. I listen to the songs. I listen to the songs again & again. Put it this way, I had to apologize to Bocaine for not listening when he first ask me to 3 months ago!!!
 
Cool Cliff is a young, dope producer/mc. What caught my attention to Cool Cliff was the fact that he does not sound like the rappers of today like most cats his age. He has an old soul. Cliff's beats have an old soul. When Bocaine told me that he wanted to help push his young cousin's music, I responded with 4 words... I WANT IN SUN!!
 
So here we are...Cool Cliff Lazer Trigger. Crazy name right?? It fits the music trust me. Download the mixtape "CoolCliffLazerTrigger Presents: Leahm Brodie" if you enjoy good, fresh, breath-taking hip hop..If this guy sounds like any artist that's out right now, I'll quit doing radio, music etc. That's how confident I am in Cool Cliff's originality. Real Talk .#cosign by Bocaine & Myself(Google us mutha f*ckas, we'll wait!!) #GoLive
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment