Go Live Radio Show

Go Live Radio Show
Hip Hop and Beyond

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Strolling on WorldStar and came across this: Kanye West Performing live on Jimmy Fallon

Yo, This is a great week for hip hop. First I post the Eminem video, now this.
A lot of people are undecided whether they still rock with Kanye West or not. I'm one of them. After his last album, I wasn't sure if Kanye West was going to give us that College Dropout/Graduation type hip hop again.
So, I come home from work,(in the am) get by boo boo ready for school. I cut on the computer and visit one of my favorite sites, WorldStar. I'm strolling down the videos and I watch the Jimmy Kimmel/fake chick video who twerked herself into fire.(That was a stunt woman by the way, Jimmy Kimmel set the whole thing up, 9 million views in a week. Things that make you go Hmmmmm..S/N welcome back Arsenio!!!) Anyway, so I see the video with Kanye performing on Jimmy Fallon's show with Charlie Wilson. Clicked on it, and was amazed. He dissed Ray J too.lol
I never heard the song before. Maybe it's on the new album that I never bothered to listen to. Either way, the record is dope. Enjoy #GoLive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment