Go Live Radio Show

Go Live Radio Show
Hip Hop and Beyond

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Go Live Radio Show Video Of The Week: Redman feat. Method Man & R.E.A.D.Y Roc "Lookin Fly Too"



Whats good party people!!!! To celebrate the return of Go Live Radio show, I am bringing you guys new heat every week. For this week, it's the return of one of the most underrated mcs of my generation. He is definitely in my top 5 as one of the most influential rappers of my career. He goes by the name of Reggie Noble aka Redman aka "funk doctor spot." Red has a new single with Wu-Tang affiliate Method Man & their underground homie R.E.A.D.Y Roc called "Lookin Fly Too." Even though Red is using auto-tune on the chorus(something that is killing hip hop these days) I must say, the song is still "Fly"(F*ck it, I'm bias. It's Redman!!!)The track is dope. This record will definitely get spins on the new season of Go Live Radio. #GO Live

No comments:

Post a Comment