Go Live Radio Show

Go Live Radio Show
Hip Hop and Beyond

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Introducing:DJ One to Go Live Radio, A Familiar Face



What up party people...Go Live Radio has a new Dj for the start of the new season. Now I know alot of you are wondering,"What happened to Jeff C??" Well, nothing happened. As long as the show says "Go Live Radio" Jeff will always be known as the Co-creator. Jeff will be making guest appearances this upcoming season(best to believe that!) But holding me down starting 3/9/13 is the homie G.W Clarke professionally known as Dj One. 
Go Live Radio fans might be familiar with One's custom jean jackets that we premiered on one of our past shows.(see pic below)

About 3 months ago, One called me to inquire about creating his own online radio show. At that time,Go Live Radio wasn't on the air but I was contemplating a comeback. So when I told One that I was in the process of bringing the show back, I wasn't sure if Jeff C. was ready to make that move with me due to his overwhelming guidance in his son's baseball career. (Good fathers are hard to come by.) One offered to  donate his technique 1200's and equipment to get my show off and running again. So it was a no brainer to ask One,with Jeff's blessings of course,to do the new season of Go Live Radio with me. 

The chemistry between myself & One is unbelievable. When I gave him a list of songs that I wanted him to debut on the first show, I had another list of songs that I was going to send to him for future shows. Come to find out, One called me and asked if it was cool if he could play certain songs & 85% of the records he named were the exact same songs on my  "future play list" that I had already premeditated. So I know this season will be special. 

Make sure you tune in(tune in app on smart phone search "101.1 the fam") Saturday, March 9th 6pm-8pm on the all new 101.1 the fam for Go Live Radio Show:Where Hip Hop Lives,sleeps & never dies!!!" 

And if you are interested in a Custom Jean Jacket by Dj One check this video below out below




No comments:

Post a Comment