Go Live Radio Show

Go Live Radio Show
Hip Hop and Beyond

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Season of Go Live Radio-Things Done Changed





 
I want to thank everyone who tuned in March 9th, 2013 for the new season of Go Live Radio. There were a couple of technical issues that we had to sort out live on the air, but overall the show went great. I wasn't aware of the "No cursing or explicit music" policy being that I started on another online radio station which allowed explicit music to be played. It wasn't a big deal to adjust to the policy because Go Live Radio should be for people of all ages. With that being said, we are planning to make Go Live Radio the best hip hop online show EVER!!!

As far as interviews go, I would like to make a statement:I know alot of artists & Producers who have alot of music or we have done music together. But this time around on Go Live Radio New season, Im not looking to interview my friends. What I mean is, friend or foe, i want to be able to google your name and see a list of things like videos, music, blog write ups, twitter page, etc. etc. pop up. This is a platform where REAL artists who are out to BRAND their TALENT can come for an interview. The way it works is that I call you. This can be the start of something special, but PLEASE do not take advantage of an media opportunity because you know Roc or your know Dj One. I have made that mistake last season by bringing in artists who have nothing going for themselves but dope verses on songs that are half way mixed and only have a couple of talent show appearances on their resume. This season will be different. You know who you are as an artist and there are alot of you out there who are putting in the work that I need to have on my show. But I'll find you.Trust me. If their is a grind on your part, I will find you. #GoLive

No comments:

Post a Comment